Friday, October 6, 2017

Reflection journal #1

Hello, is me again!!!!

Today I would like to share my reflection to you.
I have started my lesson for two weeks since I came here.  In this week, I attended all my lessons. There are lots to do in this week. I had classes, tests and tutorial during my week.

I learnt lots of stuff like biological sciences, biochemical sciences, physical sciences. For those in biological sciences and biochemical sciences, I had learnt at secondary school. So, I can handle it. While I have not learnt physical sciences before. I need to work hard to achieve a better result. I learnt lots of unfamiliar words and symbols during my physics lessons. I felt confused at the very beginning. But I tried to have a revision after every class. I can figure out what items I don't understand. For example, what is a resultant force, what is velocity...
By the end of this week, I finally understand them!!!!
I feel really impressed and I will work harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment