Friday, October 20, 2017

Reflection journal #3


I feel really tired during this week. I got lots of stuff to do. For some of them was hard and challenging. I had classes and classes over the week. I am going to have a physics experiment after I finished this post. For this experiment, we need to find out the oscillation of the pendulum, that is known as the pendulum experiment. Basically, I know nothing about physics and oscillation as I did not study physics during my secondary school. But I tried to look over the things I need to know for the preparation time. I hope I can understand it well and perform well during the time I do experiment. To be honest, I am a careless person. I usually break things in the lab. I broke a test tube before when I was in secondary school. I wish I will be careful this time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment